sailboat

sailboat
A warm summer's day

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blogs...wikis...flickr...and more!

A thought-provoking blog

I put this link in one of my responses in EC3. I thought I would post it here too because it is so impressive. This is Ellyssa Kroski's blog. Ellyssa is a reference librarian at Columbia University and she also has her own information consulting firm. Her blog gives a glimpse into the literacies of the future.



http://infotangle.blogsome.com/


Check out her Virtually Me section on the right side. It is really inspiring. Please try it. Trust me, you'll spend a lot of time exploring it and other finding fabulous links.

Ellyssa's enthusiasm has prompted me to create my own Flickr account.


1 comment:

Lorna Reads said...

Hi Julie. Thanks for sharing the literacies of the future. I think it is such an interesting topic - one knows it is going to be the focus as it is the foundation of communication and knowledge. I loved the name of the Blog - infotangle. Tangle conjures up some great images about the issues around language and communication and literacy. L