sailboat

sailboat
A warm summer's day

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blogs in school

Hi,
I can't believe that the course ends tomorrow! I've enjoyed "talking" to all of you. I think I might keep my blog up and running. I'm just getting started in the blogworld and I would like to modify my blog...do some more experimenting. I've found 2 sites that show how blogs are being used in school programs. They are really quite inspiring.

http://edublogawards.com/edublog-awards-2007-finalists-announced/

http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-education-blog-1.php


I hope you have blissful holidays. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Deb Kitchener said...

I think you should Julie! I was very happy to see that you had a blog up and running to collect comments about your supportive software activities at Oakwood. You are putting your learning to practice and that is what is so important.

Lorna Reads said...

Hi Julie - so nice to have your Christmasy (SP?) comments on mine. I do hope you keep yours going. I actually commented on a Catholic Priest's Blog the other night - how wild is that? He told this amazing story of going to have his teeth bleached and I had crossed THAT activity off MY list by the end.
I hope your Friday is fine. I was so busy today I could hardly even think. Checked out about three books for the holidays and then went to Chapters tonight and purchased a few more! (bad!!) I love hearing about what folks are reading through the List_Serv.
Happy Holidays>
L